As a speaker on health and wellness, I give talks on a wide-range of topics
My talks are interactive, fun and the audience leaves with practical, actionable steps that they can apply immediately to their lives.
I offer one-off sessions and a series of either four, six or eight sessions. Topics can be tailored to meet your requirements, but generally cover a combination of the following areas:
- How to cook healthy food when you don’t have time to cook.
- Understanding stress and how to manage it.
- Live your life in balance.
- Gluten, dairy and other food sensitivities.
- The importance of a good night’s sleep, and how to get it every night
- How to lose weight without dieting or giving up your favourite tipple
- How to overcome fear and live the life of your dreams.
- What on earth should you be eating to live your best life?
- Thinking of going plant-based, full- or part-time? How to do it.
- Core concepts of healthy eating.
- What we can learn from the Blue Zones.
- Why go raw and how to do it?
- Macro nutrients 101: everything you need to know about fat, protein and carbs so that you can make the best choices for you.
- Ancient healing practices that are still relevant today.
- The truth about sugar.
- Introduction to clean eating.
- How to overcome your cravings.
- Let’s talk digestion. I’ll show you how your digestive system actually works, how we’re damaging it by the way we eat, and show you how to have great gut health.
If you'd like more information about my talks, please get in touch.